Technical PM 2
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Technical PM 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Minimum of 6 years of proven Program Manager experience developing customer facing, scalable services, and applications
- Minimum 3 years defining, documenting and improving processes
- Proven record of innovation and program results
- Demonstrable experience defining and refining process workflows
- Ability to collaborate and work toward resolution with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders
- Confident and articulate at expressing ideas to a diverse audience with varying views and challenges.
- Worked as a PM on feature or application development, interacting directly with the development team.
- Understanding of the application technical components making up UI, Services, Data layers of the architecture
- Obsessed with the End User / Customer Experience, being an advocate for the customer
- Ability to effectively operate and drive results in undefined and highly ambiguous scenarios
- Strong analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation, as well as an aptitude for solving complex business problems.
- Ability to resolve ambiguity or conflict situations to bring teams and business groups into alignment.
- Technical problem-solving and skills using data analysis and escalation management in a complex environment.
- Experience managing projects with multiple work streams and partners; demonstrated strategic planning abilities.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to impact & influence key stakeholders.
- Familiar with Agile project management practices.
- A passion for amazing customer experiences and taking on huge challenges
- Demonstrated track-record of self-directed execution
- Demonstrated ability to identify cross-team differences, lead a positive collaboration and resolve issues
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps or other Cloud platforms a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.