Kirkland, WA #
Position Title: Technical Editor
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington for an experienced Technical Editor.
- Integrate specifications
- Edit content drafted by contributors in support of wireless technology features
- Ensure standardization of our specifications and content via the Technical Publications Style Guide
- Help with converting graphics to Visio
- Work on editorial research projects as needed
- 5+ years’ experience editing technical content for a technical audience
- Exceptional English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with subject matter experts
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
- Experience producing content in Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker, and Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Bachelor’ s degree in Technical Communications, English, or equivalent experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.