21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Technical Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Technical Designer in Kent, WA.
- Extensive experience with ProEngineer /Creo with Windchill and ProPiping
- Experience creating and maintaining family tables; ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Experience creating fabrication and installation drawings using ProE/Creo
- Experience designing and analyzing pipe and tube systems
- Experience using analysis tools specific to piping (CAEPIPE, Bentley AutoPIPE, CAESAR, etc.)
- Knowledge of standard components, installation and fabrication methods of piping systems (pipe stock, fittings, connections, valves, fasteners, structural members, fitting, welding, etc.)
- Knowledge of fluid components typical in tubing and piping systems (valves, regulators, pumps, etc.)
- Experience with ASME Y14.100, Y14.5, Y14.41
- Familiar with existing applicable drafting standards
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and associated drawings
- 5+ years of experience developing models and creating drawings
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Knowledge of ASME B31 and B31.3
- Experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD Plant/P&ID
- Experience detailing steel shop drawings
- Knowledge of ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Knowledge of precision cleaning processes / levels and passivation of stainless steel
- Experience with a PDM version control database
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.