Tech PM 4
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Tech PM 4
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft' s products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues.
- The ideal candidate will have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Specialized knowledge as defined by project required.
- Must have excellent communication skills, experience working with external vendors, strong project management skills, and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Working knowledge of embedded system, real-time language skills including but not limited to understanding hardware at the component level, C/C++, microprocessors, IO’ s, I2C/SPI and other interconnected buses and embedded system debugging
- Familiarity with software version control and bug tracking systems (DevOps, Visual Studio, etc.)
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.