Team Assembler - 2nd Shift
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting fulltime direct hire opportunity for a Team Assembler 2nd Shift with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
- The Team Assembler will develop experience and skills on a single piece flow line.
- Perform basic electronic, electromechanical, mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies, or subassemblies
- Perform repetitive duties in a single piece flow mixed model cell
- Follows methods and sequence of operations in performing component installation and fitting on assembly units, seeking guidance of Sr. Team Assembler or Lead as needed
- Ability to use a variety of hand tools, including torque drivers
- Make setups and adjustments holding tolerances to work instructions
- May work on other cells to perform basic assembly tasks as needed
- Perform basic functional tests such as Hi-pot and continuity tests
- Other duties as assigned
- Required high school diploma or GED
- Demonstrates competency (typically 1-2 years of direct experience in the essential functions of the position)
- Electronic mail software
- Enterprise resource planning ERP software
- Indoors, environmentally controlled Manufacturing environment
- Production demand may have times of increased time pressure
- Must use required PPE
- May involve long periods of sitting
- May involve repetitive motions
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as needed, with totes, etc.
- Job Type- Direct FTE hire
- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Salary Pay Range: $16.94 - $21.92/hr.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.