Systems Engineering Support
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Systems Engineering Support
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Systems Engineering Support in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor’ s degree in STEM
- 2+ years of requirements management experience, preferably with aerospace systems
- Requirements management experience using IBM’ s Jazz CLM application suite.
- Proficiency with IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation RM and RQM
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset, especially Confluence and JIRA
- Experience with systems engineering and configuration management processes
- Experience with requirements functional decomposition
- Experience with program verification plan development
- Experience with critical hardware or software identification tracking
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.