21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. in related field
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering, analysis, operations, or component testing on complex, multi-discipline, multi-level systems.
- Draft subsystem requirements based on top level engine specification
- Establish and manage parent/child linkages between vehicle requirements, engine requirements, and subsystem requirements.
- Experience using Excel, Matlab, or other scripting language for analysis review and data presentation
- Administer engine requirements and changes in DOORS/DNG
- Desire to work hands-on, as part of a team, in both development, test and production phases of a product life cycle
- Knowledge of systems engineering practices, integration processes, and mission/safety critical systems
- Experience in project planning and successful execution of projects to cost and schedule targets
- Space systems and failure investigations is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.