21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in an appropriate engineering field
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering, analysis, operations, or component testing on complex, multi-discipline, multi-level systems
- Desire to work hands-on, as part of a team, in both development, test and production phases of a product lifecycle
- Experience using Excel, Matlab, or other scripting language for analysis review and data presentation
- Knowledge of systems engineering practices, integration processes, and mission/safety critical systems
- Experience in project planning and successful execution of projects to cost and schedule targets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strength in teaming and collaboration in a diverse work environment, self-starter.
- Experience with DOORS or other system requirement software equivalent
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- Experience with space systems
- Experience with failure investigations
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.