21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Systems Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or other technical field
- 2+ years system development/integration experience – preferably with aerospace hardware
- Knowledge of current systems engineering and integration tools and methodologies
- Good communication skills, ability to work effectively in teams, good execution and coordination skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder).
- Experience with systems engineering tools such as DOORS
- Experience in reliability, maintainability and supportability analysis and execution
- Experience with integrated spacecraft/aircraft systems, or pressurized fluid systems
- System Safety analysis experience including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, and Functional Hazard Analysis
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.