Systems Engineer III
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Systems Engineer III
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Tier3 engineer for audio and video issues.
- Enhance reporting and monitoring tools.
- Communicates with business customers and other stakeholders during outages
- Utilize skills to test new functionality and document results.
- Create deliverables for Tier1/2 support teams.
- Ability to analyze SIP traces to determine root cause on voice/video issues
- Collaborate/Partner with other teams including business customers, unified communications, networking and program management.
- Maintain technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Assist in knowledge transfers to Tier2 contract resources.
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience in Telecommunications support.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience designing and developing enterprise collaboration architectures
- Experience mentoring other members of technical staff.
- Experience working with Tier 4 (vendor) production support.
- Experience with SIP log capture and analysis. Session Border Controller experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related experience a plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.