400 Fairview Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Systems Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle Washington for an experienced Systems Administrator.
- Deliver projects, maintain systems, and drive continuous improvement in areas including:
- Windows Desktop Servicing
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Information Security
- Windows Servers
- 3+ years of relevant IT experience
- Experience managing Windows 10 deployment and configuration using a modern toolset. Intune, Autopilot, and/or SCCM experience a plus.
- Demonstrated scripting abilities. PowerShell experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory services.
- Experience working in a mixed environment of Windows, macOS, and Linux workstations.
- Proven ability to deliver and model excellent customer service in-person, on the phone or via email
- Exceptional documentation skills, strong self-sufficiency, strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail and initiative.
- Efficiency - great organization, ability to prioritize, automating repetitive tasks, consistently improving and maturing process
- Experience delivering IT services to software or hardware engineering teams while supporting SDLC, SaaS, Agile, and DevOps methodology
- Understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management activities and systems
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field strongly preferred, IT certifications a plus (MSCE, MCSA: Windows 10, RHCE, CCNA or equivalent)
- You should be committed to a collaborative, respectful, accountable and inquisitive work style and working environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.