Detroit, MI 48201 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Contract System Owner opportunity located in Detroit (Metro), MI.
- You will have the responsibility of leading sophisticated engineering projects improving your software development and product management expertise.
- You will work with a cross-function team in the development, launch, growth, and maintenance of various analytics products.
- You will demonstrate your technical expertise to identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions for resolving them quickly, build and lead a product team to work with the best-suited engineers, and evaluate feedback from support teams to identify product errors and gaps.
- You will also prioritize across multiple initiatives to deliver the right feature at the right time.
- 3+ years leading large complex product initiatives
- Experience working with multi-functional teams to assess requirements and move development forward
- Skilled at encouraging a strong engineering culture in an iterative, agile environment
- Location: Detroit (Metro), MI
- Pay Rate Range: $45-50/hr
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to product development companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.