21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: System Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a System Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in engineering or other technical field
- 5+ years of current technical hands-on experience in at least one of the areas:
- Integrated testing
- 5+ years of current technical hands-on experience in at least one of focused discipline of:
- Avionics or electrical hardware and/or software
- Ground Operations
- Flight and/or Ground Autonomy.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- System development/integration experience, preferably with aerospace hardware
- Knowledge of current systems engineering and integration tools and methodologies
- Experience with systems engineering tools such as DOORS Next Gen
- Experience in reliability, maintainability and operability analysis and execution
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.