Detroit, MI 48201 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Contract System Engineer opportunity located in Detroit (Metro), MI.
- Will work with a variety of teams across the vehicle and cloud organizations to ensure engineering is driven successfully
- Support ongoing software update release activities for Ford products across a variety of vehicle programs
- Coordinate between multiple teams to triage, diagnose, and coordinate resolution of issues found during software testing
- Participate in ongoing test activities for a variety of electronic control modules and coordinate between the program teams and the suppliers to ensure that issues are tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Coordinate software development and integration activities between our product and its multiple suppliers to ensure a consistent, reliable, and predictable software update experience for Ford customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a closely related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in software or hardware development or testing
- Ability to think strategically and communicate with simplicity and clarity at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with end-customer facing systems
- Experience with developing or testing embedded systems (cell phones, automotive, control systems, drones, etc)
- Ability to be detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Location: Detroit (Metro), MI
- Pay Rate Range: $45-50/hr
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to product development companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.