464 12th Ave Seattle, WA 98122
Position Title: System Administrator
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting part time contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced System Administrator.
- Implement internal IT projects
- Install and configure software, hardware and networks
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot ideas
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Broad set of IT/Infrastructure skills across multiple areas, preferably in small to mid-size organizations
- Experience with some or all of the following: Active directory, GPO, VPN, Watchguard, Device Imaging, Splunk, ESXI, backups, 2FA, Device Management, Google Suite/GSuite
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.