21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: System Administrator
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a System Administrator in Kent, WA.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ year’ s experience working in information technology in system administration
- Active Directory, Office 365, Skype migration, design and implementation experience is absolutely vital
- Powershell scripting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, virtual backup systems
- Customer Service-oriented attitude to support and instruct computer users, most of whom have extensive science and engineering backgrounds, and require efficient resolution of complex problems
- DevOps / SRE skills to leverage bias for automation to optimize for consistency and efficiency
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.