7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Support Analyst
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Support Analyst at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- 3-5 years of work-related experience
- Knowledge and experience with core Microsoft infrastructure (Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows, IIS, DHCP, WDS, WSUS, Hyper-V, Azure, DFS)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced environment
- Pluses include experience LAMP, UCS, Linux, PowerShell, MDT and SCCM, FTP
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.