Supply Planning Analyst
1 Hacker Way Menlo Park, CA 94025
Position Title: Supply Planning Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Menlo Park, California.
- Maintain and develop positive business relationships with key supply partners and internal stake holders through
- Drive cadences for build plan review, and coordination to communicate forecasting channels globally
- Partner with Commercial Sourcing Managers to ensure product catalogs are accurate
- Review logistics performance with internal stakeholders against targets and benchmarks
- Supply Plan Publication
- Build plan and shipment requirements to meet global network infrastructure requirements.
- Utilize knowledge of analytical interpretation, performance management, and reporting to support the day-to-day operations and fulfillment activities while working closely with internal stakeholders
- Report project plans, progress, and results
- Cost Model Analytics
- Measure, report and action to improve delivery performance, as well as highlight cost improvement to commercial sourcing leads as compared to market pricing and pricing models
- Manage purchase order and quote compilation for accuracy
- Redesign the movement of goods to maximize value and minimize costs
- SBR Support
- Manage and provide supplier operational performance inputs for supplier business reviews
- 5 years of experience in Supply or Demand planning and execution
- Experience in demand forecasting, inventory optimization and supply planning.
- Experience in project management.
- Understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain Management processes (scheduling, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Ability to collaborate across various levels of an organization, with experience in leading cross-functional process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic business goals.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.