Supplier Quality Engineer
500 Fairview Avenue N Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer in Seattle, WA.
- BS in Engineering or Sciences
- 3+ years of related experience in a GMP and/or FDA regulated industry.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability/desire to develop deep supplier relationships
- EQS experience (MasterControl preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical control and quality management principles.
- Knowledge of specification development, industry standards, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), etc.
- ISO 13485 Auditor trained or experience with supplier auditing.
- Strong root cause analysis skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.