Supplier Quality Engineer
11811 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Bachelor' s degree in an engineering or technical science
- 2 years’ directly relevant experience, with prior experience in a FDA/cGMP or regulated environment
- 4+ years’ of directly relevant experience
- Prior experience working with electrical, mechanical, and/or electro-mechanical commodities
- Demonstrated understanding of statistical control and quality management principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minor guidance and under pressure
- General statistical quality tools knowledge with process capability; demonstrated ability to apply six sigma and statistical quality control methodologies
- Knowledge of specification development, industry standards, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), etc.
- ISO Auditor trained or experience with supplier auditing
- Ability to drive and deliver innovative, effective and timely solutions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.