Supplier Quality Engineer
11250 Kirkland Way Suite 203 Kirkland, WA 98033
Position Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer in Kirkland, WA.
- Bachelor' s degree in an engineering or technical science
- 4+ years’ directly relevant experience, with prior experience in a FDA/cGMP or regulated environment
- Working knowledge of PPAP and IQ/OQ/PQ validation techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience with fabrication and assembly manufacturing processes
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience in FDA/regulated environment
- Team leadership and project management experience
- Experienced with six-sigma and lean manufacturing techniques
- Direct experience working with Over-molded Cable, PCBA, Contract Manufacturer, and ODM Suppliers
- Certified quality auditor
- Ability to drive and deliver innovative, effective and timely solutions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.