Subsystem Technical Designer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Subsystem Technical Designer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Subsystem Technical Designer in Kent, WA.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of recent experience designing/drafting aerospace components, or subsystems, utilizing CREO software.
- Strong mechanical design and large-scale integration skills using Creo 2.0 or greater software
- Experience with Windchill PDM database
- GD&T detailing experience per ASME Y14.5-2009
- Design for manufacturing and assembly
- Launch vehicle or spacecraft structural systems experience is a plus
- Previous experience with design of aero structures, tanks, valves, piping, or electrical routing are all pluses
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.