Structural Engineer III
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Structural Engineer III
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Structural Engineer III Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree or higher in mechanical, structural, or other relevant engineering field. Masters degree preferred.
- Structural test design and execution experience required.
- 5+ years of experience testing with automotive, aircraft, spacecraft, or launch vehicle structures.
- Demonstrated knowledge for materials selection and manufacturing techniques.
- Strong mechanical design and integration skills using 3D CAD software (Creo, Catia, Solidworks, etc).
- Experience with qualification of launch vehicle structures
- Experience with structural analysis tools, such as Ansys, HyperWorks / Hypermesh, STAAD
- Fluency with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Knowledge of sensors and data acquisition systems
- Hands-on hardware experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.