Strategy Product Manager
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Strategy Product Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- Own the Product roadmap for the device financing product lineup, driven by the business strategy and emerging market trends. Socializes and evangelizes the product vision to drive enterprise support and ensure alignment with broader objectives.
- Develop KPIs and define strategy for attaining them.
- Ideate on and develop new product constructs with cross-functional partners in Credit, FinCo, Financial Services Compliance, Legal, Accounting and Frontline.
- Drive the business case and confirm product viability in market.
- Develop CIR deck / enterprise intake documentation and present through Enterprise processes to get project prioritized and funded.
- Develop detailed product requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture.
- Provide daily guidance as to product vision as product moves into implementation, partnering with the TPM to ensure product build aligns with the product construct as tradeoffs are made.
- Work with Marketing to drive consumer / competitive market research to identify new product opportunities, enhancements to existing products; define how those products would align with existing portfolio while maintaining sustainable differentiation.
- Manage the creation of all Marketing collateral, training materials, channel experience flows.
- Review and solve for misalignment on messaging/content while meeting regulatory requirements for customer-facing and rep-facing materials.
- Monitor competitive offerings and react appropriately to significant changes.
- Work with Operations and TPMs to prioritize defects, issues and pain points in production.
- Coordinate with Ops to maintain the product backlog and align the work with the broader strategic initiatives.
- Provide consulting / guidance for other projects / products as to strategic alignment with the business and the product roadmap.
- Use data and product instrumentation to continually and objectively measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the Product RoundTable, the monthly cross-functional product review.
- Evaluate Enterprise product issues, prioritize and drive new requests for enhancements / fixes in coordination with TPMs & Operations.
- Participate in the Weekly and Monthly Business Reviews, an internal Product meeting to review KPIs, upcoming strategy changes, operational improvements and current enhancements/fixes in build.
- Maintain FAQ PR Sheets.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.