Strategic SW Marketing Manager
2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, CA 94583
Position Title: Strategic SW Marketing Manager
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Ramon, California.
- Assist in the development of strategies and plans for marketing
- Collaboratively consults with other marketing colleagues to support strategic business needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, and infrastructure
- Assist in development of business insights through data analysis including from historical reporting and predictive techniques for effective investment and decision making
- Help demonstrate ROI marketing function and activities to the business
- Partner and provide requirements to internal/external analytics specialists
- Benchmark the organization’ s current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices and conduct gap analysis
- Execute field satisfaction surveys to ensure marketing operations is delivering value
- Ensure accurate and reliable data flow by defining and implementing operational rigor & standardization in use of system & terminology to gain efficiencies, simplify end user experience and ensure compliance
- Define the strategic agenda for marketing data management
- Prioritize initiatives and maintain a roadmap for data management improvements
- Define the data acquisition strategy to ensure that desired levels of breadth and quality are achieved
- Work with other functions (e.g. sales operations, IT) to develop a broader master data management strategy
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing or Business or Information systems – (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in customer marketing, services marketing & customer experience management roles
- Familiarity with Kapost or other content management tools and systems
- Familiarity with Siesmic or other sales enablement tools and systems
- A basic understanding of marketing automation and associated technologies
- An understanding of marketing programs that drive demand generation
- A basic understanding of marketing operations inclusive of content operations
- Familiarity with the buyer’ s journey and sales cycle and how different marketing programs impact both
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.