Staff Test Engineer
San Jose, CA 95134 US
Position Title: Staff Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Staff Test Engineer with our client located in San Jose, CA.
- Designs, develops, and implements cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting analog and mixed-signal power management semiconductor products.
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes the required specifications and procedures for new product development.
- Supports and is responsible for sustaining and continuous improvement of production test for multiple products.
- This position requires strong experience in developing and supporting products and customers and skills with regards to software C++ programming, computer hardware, and networking as related to semiconductor ATE systems.
- A minimum of 8 years semiconductor Test Engineering experience with analog-mixed signal products, DFT and test plan responsibility, production support, and new product introduction experience.
- Knowledge of C/C++ is required.
- Familiarity with statistical methods of tester and program comparisons is required.
- Extensive Teradyne Eagle ETS-88 or ETS-364 experience on multisite test coding and debug.
- Ability to lead and train engineers on multisite test techniques and data handling
Education: BSEE or equivalent minimum
• Direct Hire
• Salary Range: $140K-$185K
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.