Staff FPGA/RTL Engineer
6244 185th Ave. NE suite 100 Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire Staff FPGA/RTL Engineer opportunity with our client located in Redmond, Washington.
- Design, implement and test Real Time Logic (RTL) features.
- Write detailed implementation requirements from high level specifications.
- Document test and implementation plan and then execute on it.
- Work with other teams integrate developed features into prototype hardware.
- Support bringing up RTL features developed by the team.
- Coach/mentor junior members of RTL and integration teams to complete tasks.
- Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog, Python, TCL programming languages
- Proficient in FPGA Design methodologies from state machine design to DSP implementation
- Experienced in closing timing in FPGA designs.
- Mapping algorithms to FPGA appropriate logic implementations
- Expert integrating and bringing up features in hardware.
- Ability to work well in a fast moving and complex environment.
- Independently driven to complete project tasks
- Direct Hire
- Salary Range: $140,000-180,000
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.