Sr. Systems Analyst (SAP FICO)
1388 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 95051 US
Position Title: Sr. Systems Analyst (SAP FICO)
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Sr. Systems Analyst (SAP FICO) with our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Lead end to end initiatives in the Finance area ensuring robust, scalable design and quality deliverables-
- Drive requirements definition, prioritization and solution design in alignment with business value expectations and objectives
- Adequately communicate design decisions, their impact and trade-offs to business stakeholders
- Ensure the technical solution adequately addresses the business requirements
- Work with Project Manager to ensure adequate project planning and status reporting
- Support business stakeholders with initial assessment / evaluation of solution alternatives
- Proven experience in the conception and design of a scalable architecture that enhances productivity and efficiency for Finance teams.-
- At least 8 years of experience designing, implementing and supporting business applications for Finance.
- Experience in the following SAP modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets and Project Systems
- Ability to influence business teams in the design of system solutions to business problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.