Sr. Systems Analyst (SAP FICO)
1090 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 94086 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for an Sr. Systems Analyst (SAP FICO) with our client that is located in Sunnyvale, CA.
Job Responsibilities: We are looking for an experienced Sr. Systems Analyst with SAP FICO with SFDC customer service and SAP S4 service order integration expertise. We are in the process of replacing SAP CRM Customer Service (CS) Module with Salesforce customer service module and need a consultant who can help drive design, build and implementation.
• Lead end to end initiatives in the Finance area ensuring robust, scalable design and quality deliverables
• Drive requirements definition, prioritization, and solution design in alignment with business value expectations and objectives
• Adequately communicate design decisions, their impact, and trade-offs to business stakeholders
• Ensure the technical solution adequately addresses the business requirements
• Reconciliation (in Excel) and migration of existing data from legacy systems
• Work with Project Manager to ensure adequate project planning and status reporting
• Support business stakeholders with initial assessment / evaluation of solution alternatives.
• Proven experience in the conception and design of a scalable architecture that enhances productivity and efficiency for Finance teams.
• At least 8 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting business applications for Finance.
• Experience in the following SAP modules: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting and Project Systems
• Experience with following Applications would be a plus: SAP S/4Hana Finance & Group Reporting, Treasury Management System and Banking Interfaces, Coupa, Finance integration with SFDC customer service and SAP Transportation Management
• Ability to influence business teams in the design of system solutions to business problems.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment.
• Pay Rate: $75 - $83 /hr
• Location: Sunnyvale, CA (Onsite).
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.