Sr. Software Engineer
432 Lakeside Drive Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Sunnyvale, California.
- Develop responsive design web apps that look and work great across multiple screen sizes/devices
- Deliver technical specifications and API documents
- Employ best practice development techniques to ensure product quality
- Write unit tests and work with QA on the test plan to ensure quality
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to validate and realize concepts
- Work in an agile environment with distributed teams globally across different time zones
- Support app developers/partners on the app framework and collect feedback from them
- Participate in integration and debugging sessions with the cross-functional team
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science or similar
- 5+ years of experience with web app development
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience React/ Redux or with the latest JS libraries and frameworks like AngularJS
- Experience using RESTful APIs, Promises, and asynchronous JS
- Experience with the latest JS testing frameworks and tools
- Excellent understanding of CSS, HTML & HTML DOM.
- Excellent understanding of HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5 web storage
- Familiar with at least one backend development environment like Node.js, Django, etc.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Familiar with WebRTC and MediaStream, Websockets APIs
- Familiar with Parcel or similar packaging tools
- Experience with Stylus Experience with Mocha, Jest, Puppeteer
- Experience with the device user interface
- Familiar with tools: Git, Perforce, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.