Sr. Application Dev. - WPF / UWP / .NET
19625 62nd Avenue South Suite B103 Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: Sr. Application Dev.- WPF / UWP /.NET
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Kent, Washington.
- 5+ years recent development experience in C# and WPF or UWP
- Experience with desktop app development using WPF or UWP
- Good understanding of software principles and fundamentals
- Experience releasing a product to market
- Experience with a fair amount of ownership in their project work
- Expert in building complex WPF and UWP applications in C# using a MVVM framework such as Microsoft Prism
- Ability to design and implement visually compelling screens using Blend/XAML including custom control templates, Dynamic Resources for Theming, etc.
- Experience with the Task asynchronous programming model
- Mastery of Unit Testing/TDD with an expectation of high code coverage, expertise in the use of mocks, etc.
- Strong familiarity with SOLID and Agile development principles
- Ability to design application interfaces including information architecture and interaction design
- Mastery of Dependency Injection using Unity of other DI frameworks
- Ability to architect efficient and reusable software abstractions
- Comprehensive understanding algorithms, data structures, distributed systems and concurrency topic
- Strong teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of open source libraries across a broad set of domains
- Bachelor’ s or master’ s in computer science, engineering, or a related field
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with Expression Blend
- Experience with Microsoft Web API & Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with the Microsoft Azure platform (or similar cloud provider).
- Leadership experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.