Sr. Software Developer
1230 SE 3rd Ave, Canby, OR 97013
Position Title: Sr. Software Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Canby, Oregon.
- Design, develop, test, debug, maintain, and document software components
- Adhere to coding standards for software development set forth by the organization
- Maintain and enhance existing software components and systems
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Actively participate in a small, experienced, development team using agile development practices: Daily Scrum meetings, planning meetings, etc.
- Visual C++ w/MFC
- C# / .NET 4.0
- Database / SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of software development practice
- Demonstrable programming ability
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently but contribute and work within the Development Team environment
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 10 + years of software development experience
- Insurance Industry Experience is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.