Sr. Software Developer - Systems
2101 4th Ave Suite 1260 Seattle, WA 98121
Position Title: Sr. Software Developer - Systems
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree. (or equivalent industry experience)
- 10+ years systems programming experience.
- Experience with OpenCV and object detection related libraries (ie: YOLO)
- Experience with REST API design and implementation
- Outstanding systems design and problem-solving capabilities.
- Highly motivated and in search of rewarding challenges.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive for excellence.
- Source control experience (git).
- This individual should be a self-starter and have in-depth expertise in working with large media assets, Node.js, and OpenCV libraries.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.