Sr. Repair Station Assembler
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting fulltime direct hire opportunity for a Sr. Repair Station Assembler with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
Job Description: The Sr. Repair Station Assembler position is a flex role with the ability to work across multiple cells. The Repair Station Assembler performs advanced soldering and rework assignments, and they may train other Repair Station Assemblers in processes and practices.
- Performs more advanced assembly and rework skillsets such as wire splicing and crimping, lead and lead-free soldering, and component removal
- Works with more complex assemblies. May include high power, Flight Critical, and APC products
- May train others
- Make setups and adjustments holding tolerances to technical specifications (drawings, schematics, etc.)
- May interact with development and/or manufacturing engineering personnel as needed
- May work from rough schematics, blueprints and oral instructions to construct developmental assemblies, sub-assemblies and components
- May perform a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly tasks in support of developmental requirements in pre-production projects, if needed
- May advise CRR Assemblers and CRR Rework Assemblers in rework and solder applications
- May assist with NPI and Engineering projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Typically 3+ years direct of experience related to the essential functions of this job.
- Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Soldering – Technical competency
- Problem Solving – Identify when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong in routine activities or processes and coordinate with others to resolve the issue
- Instructing ability — Teaching others how to do something
- Job Type- Direct FTE hire
- Location: Kirkland, WA
- Salary Pay Range: $22.49 - $28.12/hr.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a drug test and background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass both the drug test and background check will not be considered for employment.
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.sd