Sr. Software Engineer - Full Stack
1388 Kifer Road Sunnyvale, CA 95051
Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack with our client located in Sunnyvale, CA.
- Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack is responsible for hands on development of web applications, spanning both front-end and back-end development.
- Analyze business requirements and designing, programming, testing, and documenting to support new software and enhance existing software applications
- Perform peer code reviews to ensure quality and keep your skills fresh
- Effectively communicate with immediate team members and partners to ensure delivery timelines, goals and prioritization are met
- Contribute to code and technology standards used across software applications
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends in application architecture and programming languages
- Provide support for operations and SRE teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
- Create and maintain required documentation
- Responsible for production support, continuous improvement projects, minor enhancement etc.
- Work in fast-paced team environment using Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Minimum Master’ s degree in a related area and at least 6 years of experience with software applications development (or a Bachelor’ s and 8 years).
- Minimum 3 years of production experience building restful APIs with node.js and developing enterprise level web applications using a modern framework (react.js, vue.js, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and experience querying SQL databases
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including code standards, code reviews, source control management (Git), build processes, testing and operations.
- Experience in implementing full stack scalable software solutions on the Cloud, AWS
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Responsive design and UI/UX best practices
- React Native + iOS / Android tools
- PHP, Java/J2EE
Nice To Have:
- Any experience with Leaning Management System like Moodle is a big plus
- Splunk or Elastic integration knowledge
- Security vulnerability scanning tools / frameworks
- Any state management library
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.