Sr Direct Channel Data Analyst
1 Redmond Way Redmond, WA 98058 US
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity for a Sr Direct Channel Data Analyst for our client located in Redmond, WA. This role will work 100% remotely and must work PST hours.
Job Description: This Sr. Direct Channel Data Analyst will work with our client's Supply Chain team, internal IT/SCE, Finance, F&L, and other functional areas as needed to successfully deliver the portfolio.
- Support the foundational need to have reporting integrity, automation insight based on data, collaboration, and leveraging of opportunities across regions and potentially functions, to further the impact and speed to decision of the Direct Channel.
- Leverage systems, business, and process knowledge to support the creation of reporting and automation to allow for more aligned and efficient operation of the Direct Channel.
- Work with various stakeholders to define, plan, and coordinate activities in pursuit of reporting excellence in all aspects – accuracy, timeliness, complete business capture, flexibility, automation and productivity enhancements.
- Serve as a regional point of contact to support company-wide initiatives to improve supply chain reporting that will further be leveraged across the globe in the Direct Channel.
- Design high impact reports for supply chain teams and leadership, enabling data-driven decisions to support agility and efficiency in supply chain management.
- Conduct data analyses, architect metrics, synthesize information, solve problems, and influence business decision-making by presenting data-driven insights to optimize business performance.
- Support ad-hoc requests for data and analysis.
- Drive a global level view and alignment of reporting to promote cross-region collaboration, operational alignment (as possible), and execution that align to the Direct Channel priorities.
- 10+ years related experience in data analysis
- 10+ years experience with SAP
- Proficient experience with Power BI
- 5+ years retail/supply chain experience
- Understanding and application of key retail and inventory management concepts
- Exceptional skills managing large amounts of data
- Exceptional skills with SAP, Microsoft suite and tools, IBP, PBI.
- Understand the business, metrics, challenges, and help us develop data/reporting/automation to improve.
- Heavy balance on data analytics, creation of reporting, cleansing, etc.
- Experience in retail, preferably with consumer electronics, to give insight and understanding into the root of reporting/automation requirements.
- Job Type - Contract hire
- Location: Remote - Must work PST hours
- Pay Range: $49.00-60.00/hr. DOE
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass a background check will not be considered for employment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.