Sr Business Analyst
2040 15th Ave Seattle, WA 98119-2728
Position Title: Sr Business Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in Seattle, WA for an experienced Sr Business Analyst.
- Provides support to major group-wide initiatives (i.e. ERP implementation) as a subject matter expert and solutions architect.
- Leads small to mid-size group-wide initiatives in the assigned process areas under the guidance and direction of the Manager, Enterprise Applications.
- Serves as a track lead for “ Manufacturing” and/or “ Supply Chain” on large group-wide initiatives under the guidance and direction of an experienced project manager and/or solution architect.
- Participates in technology, development, and integration efforts at the enterprise level.
- Evaluates and articulates functional/business requirements and identifies impact, risks, and benefits of alternative solutions.
- Process functional designs, system configurations, testing, development specifications and end user training.
- Coordinates User Acceptance Testing and manages end deliverables.
- Develops an effective approach to maintaining and minimizing custom enterprise application functionality in support of group-wide initiatives, operations, and processes.
- Provides production support for current Business Applications and related interfaced Systems/Applications.
- Develop, coach and support an effective super user community within organization.
- Analyze complex work processes for improvement opportunities and promote continuous improvement.
- Build relationships across the organization to gain functional knowledge and move initiatives forward.
- Participate in the design of a high-quality application architecture that meets organization’ s business requirements.
- Able to understand business urgencies and effectively prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under time constraints with shifting priorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) years or more of ERP experience in an application support or consulting role
- Full cycle ERP implementation or major upgrade experience
- Expertise in the setup and integration points of multiple ERP suite modules in the areas of Manufacturing and / or Supply Chain.
- Experience with Application Development methodologies, Business Process Engineering and/or ERP implementation methodologies
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) proficiency
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to other site locations in the US and international as required.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a multi-site environment preferred.
- Manufacturing domain with ERP implementation experience.
- Experience collaborating and working with offsite teams.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.