2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, CA 94583
Position Title: Solutions Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity with our client in San Ramon, CA.
In this role, you will work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to implementing ServiceMax, and related applications, within their organization. You will also independently lead and make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process. This role is also responsible for activation readiness and support as well as post-activation checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction. You will act as a ServiceMax SME for the organization, coordinating cross-organizationally and independently mentoring peers.
- Independently lead design & build activities (on-site & remote) for the ServiceMax application coordinating solution planning and execution across the project team
- Act as a product SME for complex functional issues as needed, especially related to determining when customer requirements require a custom solution and configuration and validation of new features
- Serve as the customer point of contact for application assignments
- Present product knowledge and system design options to clients’ while providing industry relevant examples and experience-based solutions on an extemporaneous basis
- Advise on development of testing plans strategies and execution as well as support all customer testing activities including issue resolution and troubleshooting guidance.
- Collaborate on the user interface design with service engineer and provide ServiceMax functional product expertise as needed, acting in a consultative capacity to deliver the right solutions to clients.
- Actively engage with the customer throughout the implementation process, including project kickoff, development and prioritization of project goals, project team selection and review.
- Provide clients with best practice suggestions for key implementation decisions, workflow design, system set-up, preload planning, determination of go-live readiness, custom workflow training, go live support and post-live follow up, including contingency plans (as needed)
- Coordinate implementation activities within their product expertise and communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal teams.
- Independently lead and facilitate current state, future state, and gap analysis sessions with the customer project team
- Participate, as required, in New Product Introduction (NPI) process and improvement of processes, implementation methodology and product efficiency
- Provide business use cases supporting product QA of new releases and short- and long-term objectives of ServiceMax product roadmap
- Review and provide input to PS training materials and presentations
- Develop case studies, presentations, and internal process development
- Manage continuous improvement efforts regarding the development of tools and processes that support our implementation deliverables; leading or collaborating on internal projects promoting operational efficiencies and organizational effectiveness
- Act as a functional leader or mentor for other members of the ServiceMax project team on complex, integrated customer implementations providing guidance regarding ‘ Best Practice,’ communication, and implementation strategies
- Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and minimum 7 years relevant experience)
- Minimum 4 years software implementation and/or Business Consulting experience
- Ability to self-direct projects through an implementation
- Ability to take direction from both Management and Project Managers overseeing the projects you are assigned.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities across a delivery team, while maintaining a high level of quality service and professionalism
- Ability to interact confidently with customers from end users to executive suite.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem solving and presentation skills.
- Software skills in software analysis, design, and methodology
- Training experience or strong knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder and Developer certification(s) preferred
- Technical experience with Force.com, SFDC Administrator, Visual Force
- Demonstrated success in working with enterprise customers, vendors, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work remotely and actively manage several concurrent customer engagements
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve intermediate to advanced issues. Can isolate highly complex scenarios down to actionable items and drive solutions across disparate functions. Coaches others on troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Acts as a resource for others in solution design. Knows best practices which result in higher adoption of solutions based on product capabilities. Ability to communicate product capabilities internally and in customer facing situations.
- Understands and can work within multiple project management methodologies including waterfull, Agile and hybrid
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.