35 Stillman Street San Francisco, CA 94107
Position Title: Solutions Architect
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Support the pre-sales process and own the technical sales process including conducting technical discovery, delivering technical presentations, and presenting product demonstrations
- Design B2B integrations and implementation plans tailored to customers technical needs
- Consult and develop customer use-cases to align with customer business objectives and Formation platform constraints
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, engineering, customer success, and data science teams
- Provided technical feedback and work closely with the product team
- Travel 25 - 50% of time as needed by customer engagements
- 5 years of prior experience in a pre-sale’ s role within Enterprise software, cloud-based and SaaS solutions at Global 2000 accounts
- Experience with the MarTech landscape/tech-stacks and ability to speak to competitor capabilities
- Exceptional presentation skills and client-facing experience to simplify complex solutions and map back technical explanations to business value
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions
- Inquisitive and constantly learning to stay current on market trends, competitive landscape and industry dynamics
- Entrepreneurial DNA - a self-starter able to build capabilities from scratch, see the work through execution, and ruthlessly prioritize in an ever changing/evolving landscape
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Execution mindset with ability to operate in ambiguity
- Familiarity with Machine Learning/AI is a plus
- Education: BS in Computer Science or IT or relevant experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.