Software Test Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Software Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kent, Washington.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar field
- 5+ years of recent hardware test system and software development experience
- Experience using common COTS electronics test and data acquisition equipment to automate testing and data logging
- Experience integrating, testing and debugging complex avionics electronic assemblies
- Programming and scripting proficiency with C/C++, Python, MATLAB/Simulink, and Linux Shell
- Highly organized team player with excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with hardware development for aerospace applications
- Experience developing and using custom avionics test equipment and software
- Experience with real-time operating systems
- Experience with serial communication protocols and IP networking
- Experience with tools such as DOORs Next Generation (DNG), Gitlab, SVN, Docker, Jenkins.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.