Software Test Engineer
20021 120th Avenue NE, Suite 102 Bothell, WA 98011 | Contract To Hire
Position Title: Software Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Test Engineer at our client in Bothell, WA.
- BS in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of .Net Testing, including experience with all phases of testing: System, Integration, User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Testing Techniques – Understand the various approaches used in testing, including (e.g. desk checking), white-box (logic driven), black-box (requirements driven), load testing, coverage testing and regression testing.
- Technical expertise in implementing industry standard testing methodologies and tools
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Track record of delivering software exceeds customer expectations
- Proven User Acceptance Testing background within an Agile Software Development Organization
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Software Development in Test (SDET) background a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.