Software Integration Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Software Integration Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Integration Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong software development skills, particularly in Python and C/C++
- Innovative problem solver with an interest in spacecraft systems development
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on a rapid development program
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience or training in formal systems engineering, including requirements modeling, analysis, and verification
- Experience with real-time and/or safety-critical software development
- Experience with real time operating systems, Linux, GNU toolchain, Python, MATLAB/Simulink, serial communications
- Experience working with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, signal generators, JTAG, etc
- Experience with networking, TCP, UDP, multicast, unicast
- Familiarity with latest FPGA development
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.