1101 Dexter AVE N Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Optimize and maintain existing pipelines and implement new ones.
- Produce ad hoc analyses to aid team in understanding patterns and trends in incoming data
- Help analyze, visualize, and provide analytics on data to build dashboards and reporting solutions to support multiple team projects
- Proactively identify recurring needs and create fully automated pipelines.
- Work with data infrastructure and data engineering teams to triage infra issues and drive to resolution. Monitor
- Python and SQL coding are a key basis and fundamental need for this software engineer role.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Linux and shell scripting years
- 2+ hands-on experience in MySQL database administration, implementation
- 2+ and maintenance years hands-on experience in SQL or similar languages
- 2+ and development experience in at least one scripting language
- Data architecture, data modeling and schema design skills Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Experience working with enterprise DE tools, ability to learn in-house DE tools quickly
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Ability to initiate and drive projects with all stakeholders
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.