4600 150th Avenue NE Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency and professional experience with the following:
- C/C++ software development,
- Data structures and algorithms,
- Multithreaded software development,
- Device drivers, both lower level and higher level,
- Basic OS concepts such as system calls, processes, IPC,
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Basic PCI/PCIe architecture,
- Computer architecture concepts such as memory hierarchy, DMA, SMP,
- OS virtualization concepts including VIRTIO driver model
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.