7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- BSCS or related
- 4+ years of software development
- C++ build fundamentals (such as preprocessor directives and common compiler settings).
- Experience with features of C++11 or newer.
- Experience with build engineering and build automation.
- Experience with MSBuild.
- Experience analyzing performance data.?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Aptitude for critical thinking and logical decision-making.
- Ability to plan development work and estimate effort.?
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.