STUDIO B/2193 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington for an experienced Software Engineer.
- Develop test tools that electrical engineers will use for testing
- 4+ years related experience.
- Excellent C/C++ design & coding skills.
- Experience designing, implementing, debugging and/or testing complex embedded firmware.
- The ability to quickly ramp-up on complex and unfamiliar code.
- A good understanding of computer architecture.
- The ability to write test scripts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience testing software and hardware
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master' s degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.