9845 Willows Road NE, Willows Commerce II Building A Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to define and develop content in Unreal Engine 4 (UE4).
- Collaborate with other researchers and engineers across machine perception and sensing teams at our client to evaluate and advance state-of-the-art AR/VR systems
- Work with the team to help design, setup, and run practical experiments related to large scale long-duration sensing and machine reasoning
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- 4+ years in C++ programming with strong coding and debugging skills.
- 2+ years engineer experience working with real-time 3D graphics development.
- In-depth knowledge of modern real-time rendering pipeline and GPU programming (DirectX, OpenGL, CUDA)
- Extensive experience working in Unreal Engine 4 on both level design and engine/game programming.
- Experience building real world system, including design, coding (C++) and evaluation (C++/Python)
- Interpersonal experience: cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- Also desired: Experience in C# programming and GUI design.
- Knowledge of offline rendering with ray tracing.
- Experience in cross platform graphics programming on both Linux and Windows.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience in any of the following fields: Computer Vision, Sensor Modeling, Sensor Fusion, State Estimation, 3D Reconstruction, Mapping & Localization, 3D geometry, Physics based models, or a related field
- Experience with testing and modeling (products or open-source/Git software) of inertial/optical/acoustic sensing devices
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.