7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052 | Contract
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer at our AAA gaming studio client in Redmond, WA.
- BS Degree in CS or related
- 5 years professional C++ experience
- Experience working with large and complex tools and codebases
- AAA game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Strong Cross-Team Communication Skills. You can talk to creatives (e.g. artists and game designers)
- Previous experience working on tools and gameplay features is a plus
- Multiple shipped titles & experience supporting a released title is a plus
- Experience developing in a multi-player environment is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.