19210 33rd Ave. West Suite A Lynnwood, WA 98036
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Software Engineer in Lynnwood, WA.
As a Full-Stack Engineer (Front-End emphasis) you will help build a next generation web application for control of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs). You will be a part of a team responsible for the complete software stack from front-end to back-end, including cloud services. Specifically, you will design, develop, integrate and test software components which will provide control, planning and data analysis capabilities for several types of commercial AUVs.
- 2-5 years experience as Front-End or Full-Stack Engineer
- Bachelor' s degree in engineering or science
- Experience working with modern web frameworks, libraries and tools
- Enjoy collaborating and working on an agile team
- Take pride in code craft and proactively apply software engineering best practices
- Embrace unit testing to deliver robust and deterministic code
- Proficient in async programming and retrieving real-time data from APIs
- Adept at developing user interfaces that are responsive, have good visual design and deliver great usability
- Comfortable in use of source code version control (preferably Git)
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Development of applications for scientific applications
- Ability to articulate designs using diagrams
- Experience with React/Redux, Meteor, and common front-end tools such as Webpack, Babel, Node.js, and NPM
- Experience in developing progressive web apps (PWAs)
- Enthusiastic and fun!
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.