Kirkland, WA #
Position Title: Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland, WA for an experienced Software Engineer.
- A minimum of 4+ years of web application development experience using ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI frameworks, and C#, in a professional & team setting.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience building responsive web application using front end frameworks such as AngularJS, and VueJS.
- A minimum of 3+ years database development experience with MS SQL Server
- Strong SQL knowledge to implement complex SQL queries using Views, Stored Procedures, Temp Tables, CTE
- Solid Experience with RESTFul WebAPI development using ASP.NET MVC framework
- Solid programming experience with standard web technologies such as HTML, CSS/Bootstrap, JQuery and AJAX/JSON.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Understanding of software development principles, best-practices and concepts, including maintainability, testability, reusability, and extensibility
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Must have 2+ years of working experience with Git source control
- Must have experience with writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile environment with fellow team members towards a common goal
- Ability to understand complex concepts and translate them into workable solutions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.